Christmas tree manicure
To perform this manicure we need:
- Nail base.
- Enamel green color.
- Enamel of gold, yellow color or you can also use white.
- A little star or red circle.
- Nail art or similar ribbons. - Top coat./p>
The step by step of this Christmas manicure is the easiest:
1. We give a base coat of nails.
2. We paint our nail green.
3. When the enamel is dry, we put the tapes as you see them in the image, it seems a bit chaotic but then it looks very good.
4. We paint gold or similar color.
5. We wait until it is completely dry.
6. We remove the tapes.
7. We put the little star very carefully.
8. We give a top coat base on the nail so that it lasts longer.
What do you think of this Christmas manicure? Do you like easy manicures ? Kisses